About Me

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Your word...

I made a deal with a friend that if I did something for him then in turn he would do something for me. When it was time for me to do my favor I did it. When it was time for him to keep his end of the bargain; he flaked. Now there were a series of things he was supposed to do, but when he didn't do the first things I asked I was like fuck it on the rest. Don't give me your word, then back out. I'm good on that. So with that in mind I'm good on them too. I have never flaked on them for anything ever, but the one time I ask you for something you can't deliver, and you make excuses. Excuses are...(for those who know) I'm so disappointed in them, but they will never know, because I will never say anything about it. In fact, I don't have anything to say to them. There is no excuse they can give me because I gave them 12 hours to get it done. Hell if they had done it by this morning I wouldn't have been as upset as I am now. I've just learned that people's word is not always good. I could use this as an excuse not to trust anyone, but I will not. I just know to expect the worst, but realize that it won't always be like that. This person has helped me grow so much that I will never hate them, but I know now that our friendship has run its course.

No comments:

Post a Comment